Part 2 – The Secret.
Powerful Processes. (continued)
1. Gratitude: Start making a list of things to be grateful for. This shifts your energy and in turn shifts your thinking. Where as before you might be focusing on what you don’t have, your complaints, whatever the problems are. When you do this exercise you start to go in a different direction, you start to be grateful for all the things you feel good about.
As soon as you start to feel differently about something you already have you start to attract more of the good things, the good things you are grateful for.
Recalls a time when he had problems within his family and he remembers picking up this rock put it in his pocket and decided that every time he touched this rock he was going to think of something he was grateful for.
So every morning when he got up he picked the rock off his dresser put it back into his pocket and would go through the things he was grateful for.
At night when he emptied his pockets before retiring to bed there was the rock again and he would go through again what he had to be grateful for.
He had some different and amazing experiences with this.
A guy from South Africa noticed the stone once when it dropped out of his pocket and asked him what it was. He told him it was his Gratitude rock.
Two weeks later he got an email from him in South Africa. He said his son was dying from a rare disease like a type of hepatitis. He asked that he send him three gratitude rocks – rocks. He went out to a stream picked three random rocks and sent them to him.
Four or five months later he gets an email from him saying his son was getting better and doing well.
He said to Lee – “We have sold over a thousand rocks at $10 each as “Gratitude Rocks” and we have raised all this money for charity”.
AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE WILL WORK MIRACLES.
When you visualize and have that picture in your mind always, always, focus and dwell on the end result.
Try this: Focus on the back of your hand. The freckles the color, the veins, the rings, the fingernails, the fake fingernails.
Take in all those details – right before you close your eyes.
Then see those hands, your fingers wrapping themselves around the steering wheel of your brand new car.
This is such a holographic moment, a real in the moment ‘now’ feeling that you don’t even need to have the car because it already feels like you have it.
Jack Cranfield, author:
It’s the feeling that really creates the Attraction, not just a picture of the thought. For a lot of people they think well if I just think positive thoughts or visualize what I want that will be enough. But if you are doing that and still not feeling abundant, loving and grateful, it does not create the power of the attraction.
Feel the joy, feel the happiness no matter how silly it may seem – DO IT!
HOW BAD DO YOU WANT CHANGE?
Turn it over to the universe. This is where magic happens.
Do this daily – BUT! – this should never be a chore.
The bottom line is to feeling good and feeling exhilarated by this whole process. Feel happy and in tune as much as possible.
Make The Law of Attraction a habit. That’s the difference between you and people who live in the ‘Magic of Life’. They have developed a habituated ways of being. They use it all the time.
3. The Powerful Processes in Action
Use a vision board letting your imagination go wild. Place pictures of all the things you want and places you want to go. Feel the feelings of having those things now. As you receive and feel gratitude you can replace with new pictures. Decide what you want.
Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and it’s possible for you.
Close your eyes every day for several minutes and visualize having what you already want, feeling the feeling of already having it.
Release it into the Universe and trust the Universe will figure it out how to manifest it.
Just because you don’t understand it doesn’t mean you should reject it. I don’t know how electricity works but I don’t reject it.
If you now become worried about having negative thoughts remember this – An affirmative thought is a hundred times more powerful then a negative thought. Also there is a time delay, not all your thoughts become true instantly. It gives you time to make a new choice.
It’s impossible to monitor all your thoughts. Everyday we are all supposed to have in the region of 60,000 thoughts a day.
There is an easier way and that is through our feelings and emotions.
There are good and bad feelings i.e. depression, fear, guilt, revenge, blame, hate, to name but a few.
Or the good ones – gratitude, love, joy, hope, passion, happiness etc.
Our feelings let us know what we are thinking and feedback to let us know if we are on course and on track.
You are getting what you are feeling about. If you stump your toe getting out of bed it can then be a series of issues for the rest of the day and sets you on a negative path for the rest of the day.
All you have to do is adjust your emotions.
Your thoughts and feelings create your life.
When you are feeling down do you know you can choose to change it in a moment?
Put on a beautiful piece of music, or start singing – that will change your emotion. Or think of something beautiful. Think of a baby or somebody that you truly love and dwell on it.
Really keep that thought in your mind. Block everything out but that thought. I guarantee you’ll start to feel good.
Make a list of some Secret Shifters to have up your sleeve.
By Secret Shifters, I mean things that can change your feelings in a snap.
It might be beautiful memories, future events, funny moments, nature, a person you love, your favorite music.
Then if you find yourself angry or frustrated or not feeling good, turn to your Secret Shifters list and focus on one of them. Different things will shift you at different times, so if one doesn’t work, go to another.
It only takes a minute or two of changing focus to shift yourself and shift your frequency.
- The Secret to Money.
- The Secret to Relationships.
- The Secret to Health
- The Secret to the World.
- The Secret to You
- The Great Secret of Life is the Law of Attraction.
- The Law of Attraction says like attracts like, so when you think a thought, you are also attracting like thoughts to you.
- Thoughts are magnetic, and thoughts have a frequency. As you think thoughts, they are sent out into the Universe, and they magnetically attract all like things that are on the same frequency. Everything sent out returns to the source – you.
- You are like a human transmission tower, transmitting a frequency with your thoughts. If you want to change anything in your life, change the frequency by changing the thoughts.
- Your current thoughts are creating your future life. What you think about the most or focus on the most will appear as your life.
- Your thoughts become things.
- Your thoughts determine your frequency and your feelings tell you immediately what frequency you are on. When you feel bad you are on the frequency of drawing more bad things. When you feel good, you are powerfully attracting more good things to you.
CONS – It has to become your new daily habit for it to work. By definition habits are hard to give up.
- If you are “Getting what you feel about”, and deep in depression or a negative mindset trying to feel joyous and happy you might think see this as too tall an order.
- You might have ‘concrete’ thinking, which is literal thinking that is focused on the physical world and literal definitions.
- Because you don’t understand it – you reject it.
- You are not aware of how on a day-to-day basis The Law of Attraction is already affecting your life for good or bad.
- If you start to see this new way of being as a chore it will not work. and nothing will change.
- Over complicating the process will meet with resistance.
- Never use the words no, don’t , not.
- Possibly a lot of information you might already know.
- Will be incredulous to the idea that disasters happen due to our own negative thought processes.
PROS – The Secret is written in 50 languages. It received critical acclaim for the way it offers straightforward techniques to transform your life.
- Recent new developments in science support its key ideas about the impact of positive thinking.
- There are suggestions to change your mood such as the ‘Secret Shifters’. (Things you can do to change your feelings in a snap).
- No matter your age or religious beliefs it works for everyone. i.e. – Proverbs 23:7, it reads ‘As a man thinketh in his heart so is he’.
- If you devote time in learning the Law of Attraction the possibilities are endless with no restrictions.
- Training the brain to see the positives in life allows for growth joy and happiness and frees you from depression stress and low self-esteem.
If you have missed or not read Part 1 of The Secret Go Here